HEADER BLOG TITLE

03/01/2014

Handmade just for you


Hello!  Yesterday I prepared myself to search furiously for a special birthday gift for a friend, when I stumbled upon this lovely box from India mere minutes into my shopping expedition. I bought the box and knew straight away that it was to hold a surprise from my hooks as well. I legged it to the nearest yarn store to find the perfect yarn that would portray the essence of my friend. On numerous occasions she seemed bowled over by the soft and luxurious bamboo yarn I sometimes work with and when my eye spotted the gorgeous Indigo, I was sold. Mission completed. 



INDIGO
Common Connotations
loyalty, religion, spirituality, intuition


Please curb the curiosity be patient  whilst I work my way through 6 skeins of yarn, using the gorgeous bobble stitch for the gift. Meantime, enjoy my new blog template, a New Years gift to myself. DO you like it?  Suzana from This Girl Design not only designed the template, but also took care of the installation.  Thank you Suzana, you gave me the best service I have enjoyed in years. 

Happy New Year!




8 comments:

  1. Your new blog template looks awesome! And what a lucky friend you have, with gifts like these... Happy new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy new template, Magda. And happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new template is lovely! It is very you! I love the box and I am very interested in what you plan to put inside it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - the new design of your blog is amazing! Very stylish and very much You. Suzana did a great job.
    Mmm. There is one drawback though: it painfully reminds me I should really do something about how my blog looks. ;-)
    Happy New Year,
    Haafner
    PS. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new blog template! Very beautiful and modern. I like that minimalistic look! You reminded me that I have to make some changes on my blog, too.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, it was such fun going through the process of selecting a new blog template - there are literally hundreds to choose from on Etsy and I was quite torn between this one and a more colourful aqua one but decided to keep it as simple as possible and somehow the circles kept on making an impression. Happy new year with lots of hooky pleasures to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost did not recognize your blog. I had to scroll down to make sure it was you... It is super-modern :-) very nice

    ReplyDelete